Friday, November 16, 2012

Miss Alternative Christchurch 2012

I recently supplied  some outfits for the first Miss Alternative 2012 here in Christchurch. This little event was put together in a very short amount of time - so I just have to say very well done to everyone involved!

Since I was unable to attend I entrusted the lovely Vicky Q with a few of my pieces and left the rest to her (did I already say she is a lovely lady).

Unfortunately the photos were pretty limited, but still it's great to see a little of the night:-








Models:- Rachel Axis, Katie Miss-monster Thomas, Lisa-anne Harris, Shanaenae Thompson  Photographer:- Sharp Focus Photography (Sam Sword)

 And the winner who receives a lovely custom made prize from Forge Fashion :-

 Kathy Greenwood


 Photographer:- Time2Shine Photography


No comments: