Sunday, April 1, 2012

Lace and Swarovski Crystal Necklace

I've got a wee bit of catching up to do - so it's time to get posting with more regularity so I can keep this blog up to date with where I'm at and what I'm doing next (I want to posts pics of pretty fabrics and design ideas I've been playing with but I better do things in order) :)
So I had a real blat on accessories recently, which I  have been taking photos of  on a couple of models and slowly sorting/editing (as you may have seen as in the previous posts). Boy do I have a load of editing to do - but since I love it anyway I'm not going to complain.......anyway lets get to some of those finished images.

Lace and Swarovski Crystal Necklace





This is really pretty in person, my camera hasn't picked up the sparkle very well unfortunately....but you get the idea. I have another lovely Swarovski Crystal piece with lace trim and fringe which is more 1920's looking (still on my editing list, but at least it's been photographed on a model....I'm making progress).

No comments: